Private mobile networks
Serving your needs
Optimising your operating efficiency and ensuring staff or site security represent real challenges for you. Your responsiveness impacts the satisfaction of your users, clients or visitors and, as a result, your brand image. Axione can supply you with a private mobile radio communication network that is tailored to your region and use patterns.
Be responsive and coordinate all your teams in emergency situations
Improve everyday communications between your people in the field
Opt for a future-proof, proven, securable and scalable network
Incorporate innovative new services: data transfer, sensor information, access control, information and image dissemination, geolocation, etc.
Solutions designed with you in mind
We offer a comprehensive range of services to help you deploy your private mobile network, from design through to operation:
- An end-to-end, turnkey solution covering everything from the infrastructure to the terminals and accessories
- A single partner that manages the entire project for you
- 26 branches and 500 technicians capable of deploying and maintaining telecoms infrastructure throughout France
- A national monitoring/operation centre that responds to call-outs 24/7
- Guaranteed network upgrades to meet technology and security requirements
- An ecosystem of partners to help incorporate new services in areas such as smart cities!
Supporting you in the field
Significant experience in the design, deployment and maintenance of radio networks across France for telecommunications companies and equipment manufacturers.
A project manager assigned to take your specifications into account and advise you during the entire life-cycle of your radio network.
A design office to validate architecture and services prior to deployment.
Expertise in all types of radio infrastructure: national shared transmission infrastructure, TETRA, private LTE networks, 2G/3G/4G, etc.
A strong partnership with major radio telecommunications equipment manufacturers.
Secure encryption-based communications; staff, worksite, system and location security; building and area access control.
Digital infrastructure that can be tailored to your needs and developments: coverage extension, incorporation of new services, terminal and accessory replacement.
End-to-end project support and contractually guaranteed high availability for your network.
- Long-term viability
Architecture that fits your current and future digital behaviours; proven and reliable systems; existing equipment and emerging technologies taken into consideration.
Our latest case studies
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- After one year of work, the connected control centre at the heart of the OnDijon project was unveiledBecause preserving health and safety is and will remain the top priority.The Top Employers Institute acknowledges the quality of the company’s working conditions and its HR policies.Come and meet us to develop innovative energy solutions togetherHow is the OnDijon scheme progressing after one year ?The results of more than 3 years of work presented at the European Utility WeekThe international event on urban development.A successful handover had been completed for Phase 1 of VIRTUS Data Centres’ LONDON5 facility.
With Sun'R we have combined our skills to support Lamagistère in its energy transition.Axione becomes the 86th member of the altnet cooperative.Our goal : being innovative together.We will demonstrate that it is possible to put technology at the service of well-being!SIRO announces investment with joint venture to connect 10 towns to Its gigabit networkSmart management of public amenities will enable local authorities to improve their performance.
Mozambique faces electricity supply challenges due to limited infrastructure required to generate and evacuate power.Signing of a new contract with Equis, the first regional developer of renewable energiesAward for centralised technical management system of Marseille’s L2 bypassThe safety commission met on site and officially recommended that the building could open to the publicDelivery of 4 solar farms 100km to the north of BangkokNew latest-generation production site for a world leader in carbon fibre manufacturingAn exemplary project combining technical challenges, energy development and local involvementThree key aspects of the airport: operations centre, baggage and pass officeCreation and animation of dynamic trail of light showcasing 39 important sitesContract signed with Equis, leading developer of renewable energy in the region