Managed dedicated networks
Centralised digital networks
Serving your needs
Do you want to have full control over your network, ensure efficient data flows between your sites and connect your head office to remote subsidiaries? Bouygues Energies & Services subsidiary Axione builds your network using dedicated infrastructure to securely interconnect and monitor your various premises.
Our dedicated management tools help you to:
- Take charge of your digital environment
- Develop your business activities using a future-proof and scalable network
- Keep your telecoms budget under control
- Secure your infrastructure and data exchange
- Roll out new services as and when you wish
Supported by our teams, you comprehensively manage all your data flows, thus driving business performance.
Solutions designed with you in mind
We provide a full service for your network, from the design stage right through to operation:
- a single partner to manage your entire network
- supplier management and negotiation on your behalf
- a national monitoring and operation centre that responds to call-outs 24/7
- guarantees in terms of the availability and performance of all network links
- an extranet providing access to all project monitoring tools: performance reports, ticket raising, order tracking, etc.
- guaranteed network upgrades to address technology and security issues
- an ecosystem of partners capable of addressing all use cases
- information systems and standardised processes
- technical teams that provide corrective, preventive and ongoing maintenance for your infrastructure
Managed dedicated networks represent a comprehensive, turnkey solution that takes into account your existing networks so as to ensure a smooth transition.
Supporting you in field
Our teams of experts work with you to build a managed dedicated network that will meet your needs today and tomorrow. This service includes:
- A project manager who will study your specifications and advise you during the lifecycle of your network
- A test lab to validate deployed architecture and services
- Technicians with expertise in all types of digital networks: WDM, MPLS, IP, Ethernet, FON, GPON, 3G/4G, TETRA, IoT, etc.
- Recognised 10-year experience in the construction and operation of Public Initiative Networks
Working with the main telecoms equipment manufacturers, we have the unique ability to deliver nationwide deployment without relying on subcontractors, thanks to:
- 26 branches
- 500 technicians on standby 24/7
- 200 Bouygues Energies & Services units providing logistical support
Secure encryption-based communications; staff, worksite, system and location security; building and area access control.
Digital infrastructure that can be tailored to your needs and developments: coverage extension, incorporation of new services, terminal and accessory replacement.
End-to-end project support and contractually guaranteed high availability for your network.
- Long-term viability
Architecture that fits your current and future digital behaviours; proven and reliable systems; existing equipment and emerging technologies taken into consideration.
IT & DIGITAL
Connectivity, digitalisation and telecommunication in buildings
Let's apply innovative, customised solutions to provide occupants with a connected and collaborative, modular and secure working environment.
Our latest case studies
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- After one year of work, the connected control centre at the heart of the OnDijon project was unveiledBecause preserving health and safety is and will remain the top priority.The Top Employers Institute acknowledges the quality of the company’s working conditions and its HR policies.Come and meet us to develop innovative energy solutions togetherHow is the OnDijon scheme progressing after one year ?The results of more than 3 years of work presented at the European Utility WeekThe international event on urban development.A successful handover had been completed for Phase 1 of VIRTUS Data Centres’ LONDON5 facility.
With Sun'R we have combined our skills to support Lamagistère in its energy transition.Axione becomes the 86th member of the altnet cooperative.Our goal : being innovative together.We will demonstrate that it is possible to put technology at the service of well-being!SIRO announces investment with joint venture to connect 10 towns to Its gigabit networkSmart management of public amenities will enable local authorities to improve their performance.
Mozambique faces electricity supply challenges due to limited infrastructure required to generate and evacuate power.Signing of a new contract with Equis, the first regional developer of renewable energiesAward for centralised technical management system of Marseille’s L2 bypassThe safety commission met on site and officially recommended that the building could open to the publicDelivery of 4 solar farms 100km to the north of BangkokNew latest-generation production site for a world leader in carbon fibre manufacturingAn exemplary project combining technical challenges, energy development and local involvementThree key aspects of the airport: operations centre, baggage and pass officeCreation and animation of dynamic trail of light showcasing 39 important sitesContract signed with Equis, leading developer of renewable energy in the region