Indoor radio coverage
Serving your needs
Are you looking to ensure that your staff, visitors and users enjoy good indoor mobile network coverage? Bouygues Energies & Services subsidiary Axione provides neutral indoor radio coverage infrastructure that accommodates all carriers and types of network.
Our indoor radio coverage helps you:
- Optimise staff productivity within your site
- Ensure building security thanks to the continuous availability of emergency networks
- Deliver an ongoing, effective digital experience
- Promote your digital assets and brand image
Together, we facilitate everyday life for users and make it easier for businesses to function
Solutions designed with you in mind
We leverage our expertise in all types of radio technology and our partnerships with specialised equipment manufacturers to provide you with an indoor radio coverage solution that fully meets your requirements:
- active or passive distributed antenna systems
- small cell technology
- pico base stations
- an ecosystem of partners to incorporate new services in areas such as smart buildings
Supporting you in the field
Supported by our radio design office, each Axione branch is capable of managing your project from start to finish according to your needs and without relying on subcontractors:
- on-site technical visit
- development of technical solution
- validation by telecommunications carriers
- preparation of technical reports (health & safety, works to be performed, etc.)
- deployment of infrastructure in building
- equipment installation and commissioning
- link testing
- acceptance testing of all infrastructure deployed
- preparation of as-built file containing network design drawings and installation specifications
- Corrective, preventive and ongoing maintenance
- Electro-magnetic field measurement
Secure encryption-based communications; staff, worksite, system and location security; building and area access control.
Digital infrastructure that can be tailored to your needs and developments: coverage extension, incorporation of new services, terminal and accessory replacement.
End-to-end project support and contractually guaranteed high availability for your network.
- Long-term viability
Architecture that fits your current and future digital behaviours; proven and reliable systems; existing equipment and emerging technologies taken into consideration.
IT & DIGITAL
Connectivity, digitalisation and telecommunication in buildings
Let's apply innovative, customised solutions to provide occupants with a connected and collaborative, modular and secure working environment.
Our latest case studies
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- Because preserving health and safety is and will remain the top priority.The Top Employers Institute acknowledges the quality of the company’s working conditions and its HR policies.Come and meet us to develop innovative energy solutions togetherHow is the OnDijon scheme progressing after one year ?The results of more than 3 years of work presented at the European Utility WeekThe international event on urban development.A successful handover had been completed for Phase 1 of VIRTUS Data Centres’ LONDON5 facility.
With Sun'R we have combined our skills to support Lamagistère in its energy transition.Axione becomes the 86th member of the altnet cooperative.Our goal : being innovative together.We will demonstrate that it is possible to put technology at the service of well-being!SIRO announces investment with joint venture to connect 10 towns to Its gigabit networkSmart management of public amenities will enable local authorities to improve their performance.
Mozambique faces electricity supply challenges due to limited infrastructure required to generate and evacuate power.Signing of a new contract with Equis, the first regional developer of renewable energiesAward for centralised technical management system of Marseille’s L2 bypassThe safety commission met on site and officially recommended that the building could open to the publicDelivery of 4 solar farms 100km to the north of BangkokNew latest-generation production site for a world leader in carbon fibre manufacturingAn exemplary project combining technical challenges, energy development and local involvementThree key aspects of the airport: operations centre, baggage and pass officeCreation and animation of dynamic trail of light showcasing 39 important sitesContract signed with Equis, leading developer of renewable energy in the region