London Borough of Lambeth Energy and Efficiency Project
Bouygues Energies & Services partnered with the London Borough of Lambeth to save energy and improve efficiency by replacing existing street lighting with LED lanterns.
reduction in energy consumption
The fundamental aims of this project were to reduce energy costs for Lambeth Council, and to provide better illuminated streets. The partnership with Bouygues Energies & Services has also helped the council to become more sustainable by reducing carbon emissions.
We delivered an energy focused design solution, driving down costs and increasing the London Borough of Lambeth's overall efficiency
- The ambitious programme of works was carried out by our infrastructure division, replacing a total of 8500 of the HID lighting units with LED residential lanterns
- Replacement works began in June and were completed one month ahead of schedule in September
- Throughout the project, we ensured minimal disruption was caused to residents and road users
Our partnership with the London Borough of Lambeth resulted in serveral benefits:
- Local Authority started receiving paybacks almost immediately
due to instant savings from energy bills as a result of early completion
- Energy consumption was reduced
from over 905 Kw to 348.5 Kw, a 61% saving
- Colour rendering from the LED lanterns improved visual clarity
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- Official opening ceremony of the new North Mole thermal power plantAfter 1 year of work, the connected control centre of the OnDijon project was unveiledBecause preserving health and safety is and will remain the top priority.The Top Employers Institute acknowledges the quality of the company’s working conditions and its HR policies.Come and meet us to develop innovative energy solutions togetherHow is the OnDijon scheme progressing after one year ?The results of more than 3 years of work presented at the European Utility WeekThe international event on urban development.A successful handover had been completed for Phase 1 of VIRTUS Data Centres’ LONDON5 facility.
With Sun'R we have combined our skills to support Lamagistère in its energy transition.Axione becomes the 86th member of the altnet cooperative.Our goal : being innovative together.We will demonstrate that it is possible to put technology at the service of well-being!SIRO announces investment with joint venture to connect 10 towns to Its gigabit networkSmart management of public amenities will enable local authorities to improve their performance.
Mozambique faces electricity supply challenges due to limited infrastructure required to generate and evacuate power.Signing of a new contract with Equis, the first regional developer of renewable energiesAward for centralised technical management system of Marseille’s L2 bypassThe safety commission met on site and officially recommended that the building could open to the publicDelivery of 4 solar farms 100km to the north of BangkokNew latest-generation production site for a world leader in carbon fibre manufacturingAn exemplary project combining technical challenges, energy development and local involvementThree key aspects of the airport: operations centre, baggage and pass officeCreation and animation of dynamic trail of light showcasing 39 important sitesContract signed with Equis, leading developer of renewable energy in the region