Telecity: the green data centre
In 2010, Bouygues Energies & Services handed over the most advanced green data centre in Europe, in terms of environmental standards, performance and service quality, to Telecity group.
tonnes reduction in CO2 emissions
m² of plant rooms
m³ of high-capacity underground basins
One of the project’s biggest challenges was to build Telecity group’s third French data centre within a very short time-frame.
Bouygues Energies & Services installed all the power and communications voltage along with the air conditioning system of the Aubervilliers data centre, while meeting the most stringent requirements to ensure the availability, redundancy, safety, continuity and service quality of the facility.
For this contract, Bouygues Energies & Services placed energy efficiency and respect for the environment at the heart of the project:
- A 50% reduction in electricity consumption
- A reduction in heating from sunlight via the use of a white roof
- Air conditioning without chemical additives
- Almost zero use of mains water thanks to cutting edge hygrometric control
- Limitation of run-off water
- Limitation of noise and light pollution
- Priority given to eco-construction techniques through the use of carefully-selected materials
Our latest case studies
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- Our UK team has been selected by VIRTUSfor the turnkey delivery of its LONDON7A day of interactive discussion about diversity and inclusion strategy.Round table to discuss about national and European support for the hydrogen industry.Project Manager Aaron Yule will lead the team in charge of transforming Ashford's lighting.Official opening ceremony of the new North Mole thermal power plantAfter 1 year of work, the connected control centre of the OnDijon project was unveiledBecause preserving health and safety is and will remain the top priority.The Top Employers Institute acknowledges the quality of the company’s working conditions and its HR policies.Come and meet us to develop innovative energy solutions togetherHow is the OnDijon scheme progressing after one year ?The results of more than 3 years of work presented at the European Utility WeekThe international event on urban development.A successful handover had been completed for Phase 1 of VIRTUS Data Centres’ LONDON5 facility.
With Sun'R we have combined our skills to support Lamagistère in its energy transition.Axione becomes the 86th member of the altnet cooperative.Our goal : being innovative together.We will demonstrate that it is possible to put technology at the service of well-being!SIRO announces investment with joint venture to connect 10 towns to Its gigabit networkSmart management of public amenities will enable local authorities to improve their performance.
Mozambique faces electricity supply challenges due to limited infrastructure required to generate and evacuate power.Signing of a new contract with Equis, the first regional developer of renewable energiesAward for centralised technical management system of Marseille’s L2 bypassThe safety commission met on site and officially recommended that the building could open to the publicDelivery of 4 solar farms 100km to the north of BangkokNew latest-generation production site for a world leader in carbon fibre manufacturingAn exemplary project combining technical challenges, energy development and local involvementThree key aspects of the airport: operations centre, baggage and pass officeCreation and animation of dynamic trail of light showcasing 39 important sitesContract signed with Equis, leading developer of renewable energy in the region