A full-service offering for your industrial projects, with dedicated solutions
Are you looking to modernise your production facilities to make them safer, more flexible and more productive? Our engineering, works and maintenance expertise means that we can help with all your industrial projects, whatever your sector of activity.
An effective response
Our full-service offering, incorporating the development of your turnkey projects from administrative formalities and financial packaging, means that we can offer you tailored solutions that guarantee:
- better availability of equipment
- greater predictive capacity in order to limit production shutdowns
- optimum operation of production lines
Thinking up solutions together
To ensure the success of your project, we provide you with comprehensive support from design to operation:
Industrial studies and master plan
- Preliminary Vision and Industrial Strategy study, from definition of objectives to the timetable for rolling out lines: identification of needs, functional analysis, scheduling, master plan, preliminary architectural design
- Preliminary design and detailed preliminary design for the industrial and building programme: technical specifications, preliminary design, detailed preliminary design, target price, schedule
Administrative formalities and financial package
- Administrative and property-related formalities: identification of potential sites, construction permits, environmental permits, connectivity, etc.
- Financial engineering: identification of banks and sources of equity, sale and leaseback agreements, raising of funds for construction
Industrial design and execution
- Comprehensive support from the prototype to commissioning
- Planning of all tasks and critical paths
- Mobilisation of appropriate expertise: robotisation, test benches, specific tooling, compliance, process automation, retrofitting, complex systems, assembly lines
New works to improve the availability of equipment
- Planning of a turnkey project spanning Building, Infrastructure, Utilities, Process
- Instrumentation, automation, robotisation, test benches, specific tooling, compliance, process automation, retrofitting, complex systems
- Integration of all works packages: civil engineering, infrastructure, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, service networks and utilities
Pre-empting shutdowns and industrial relocation management
- Preparation of a turnkey solution
- Provision of tailored services: preliminary feasibility study, dismantling of machines and utilities, handling, transport, reassembly, connection of utilities and power, adaptation of lines, retrofitting and compliance
- Mobilisation of logistics expertise to ensure the restart of production with the same nameplate capacity: adaptation of robot movements and paths, equipment location plotting, alignment of machinery
Optimum production line maintenance
- Mobilisation of a maintenance engineering department: start-up methods, standardisation, skills management, computer-assisted maintenance management, e‑learning
- Predictive, preventive and curative maintenance
- Contractualised commitments (resources, outcomes, expenditures)
Harnessing a wealth of expertise for your projects
Targeted support in the field
With the strength and experience of a major group operating in over 30 countries, we can harness all the skills and expertise needed to bring your project to a successful completion:
- the support of the Bouygues group in areas such as property development, engineering and construction
- the financial strength of a global Group
- a global operational and support capability
A team of 150 people including designers, engineers, technicians and experts is attentive to your every need.
An engineering department focuses specifically on industrial maintenance contracts:
- start-up engineering: master plan, quality assurance plan, safeguarding plan, shared management tool, indicators
- computer-assisted maintenance management: installation and parameter setting
- Lean Micro Innovation, FMECA, obsolescence studies, failure analysis, feasibility studies, etc.
- skills management: e-learning, assessment
For your industrial project, we seek out and implement the best available new technologies for even better performance, by:
- using BIM technologies to improve productivity
- studying the impact of the Internet of Things (IoT) to optimise your maintenance
- using Lux services to reduce your energy consumption
We guarantee you the framework of a trust-based project approach:
Ongoing improvement of the process, Compliance with security standards, Guarantee of robustness, Quality of work and Learning from feedback.
With a dense network of locations, we are a truly close partner who is responsive, listens to you and is able to handle general projects.
Safety as a priority with trained, authorised and certified staff.
Obtaining ISO 9001 and 14001, OHSAS 18001, Qualifelec, Qualifoudre, ATD, Uptime Institute Level TIER-III DESIGN, TIER III-FACILITY, APSAD, MASE, ATEX, BREEAM, and HQE certifications.
Tailored support for Industry 4.0 projects
Together we can build innovative facilities or optimise their operation by making them adaptable throughout their lifecycle. We can develop robotisation and automation to reduce your costs and manage processes better. We can digitise your facilities to better guarantee operating performance, in an integrated ecosystem.
Our latest case studies
- Our client required a highly controlled, ISO class 8 cleanroom for appropriate testing of the ExoMars Rover.
- The company produces sophisticated devices, which are used, among others, in food analysis and in the development of drugs.Industry
- Bouygues Energies & Services were appointed to deliver a cold chain warehouse for Fisher Clinical Services Ltd.
- Bouygues Energies & Services were appointed as the Design & Build partner for the delivery of B. Braun Sterilog Ltd’s central sterilisation and disinfection facility.
- Design-and-build of the Telecity data centre in AubervilliersIndustry
- Design-and-build for Interxion of a state-of-the-art data centre with 9,300 m2 of data rooms.Industry
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- After one year of work, the connected control centre at the heart of the OnDijon project was unveiledBecause preserving health and safety is and will remain the top priority.The Top Employers Institute acknowledges the quality of the company’s working conditions and its HR policies.Come and meet us to develop innovative energy solutions togetherHow is the OnDijon scheme progressing after one year ?The results of more than 3 years of work presented at the European Utility WeekThe international event on urban development.A successful handover had been completed for Phase 1 of VIRTUS Data Centres’ LONDON5 facility.
With Sun'R we have combined our skills to support Lamagistère in its energy transition.Axione becomes the 86th member of the altnet cooperative.Our goal : being innovative together.We will demonstrate that it is possible to put technology at the service of well-being!SIRO announces investment with joint venture to connect 10 towns to Its gigabit networkSmart management of public amenities will enable local authorities to improve their performance.
Mozambique faces electricity supply challenges due to limited infrastructure required to generate and evacuate power.Signing of a new contract with Equis, the first regional developer of renewable energiesAward for centralised technical management system of Marseille’s L2 bypassThe safety commission met on site and officially recommended that the building could open to the publicDelivery of 4 solar farms 100km to the north of BangkokNew latest-generation production site for a world leader in carbon fibre manufacturingAn exemplary project combining technical challenges, energy development and local involvementThree key aspects of the airport: operations centre, baggage and pass officeCreation and animation of dynamic trail of light showcasing 39 important sitesContract signed with Equis, leading developer of renewable energy in the region