A full-service offering with tailored solutions.
In the era of cloud computing, big data and the internet of things, reliable data storage is crucial. We can meet these challenges together, drawing on our expertise in engineering, works and maintenance. We support you in your project from the outset, helping with administrative formalities and the financial package.
An effective response
Our tailored services guarantee:
- help with administrative formalities and the financial package
- the design and execution of a turnkey project
- the availability and performance of your facilities
- optimised energy performance
- the gradual and controlled expansion of your capacities
Bouygues Energies & Services offers optimised and integrated building and utilities solutions to meet your information system requirements.
Thinking up solutions together
Comprehensive support from design studies to operation
- Planning of a turnkey project: Buildings – Infrastructure – Utilities – IT
- Multi-technology expertise:
- Security: redundancy is crucial for data centres. All technical equipment is backed-up in order to guarantee seamless operation 24/7
- Improved energy performance while maintaining optimum levels of quality, safety and continuity:
- Turnkey modular data centres using a “fast track” approach:
- Design of a local data centre solution suited to the rapid development of start-up ecosystems, with investment adjusted to real capacity needs
- Harnessing all the Bouygues group’s skills (property, construction, etc.)
- Tailored location study to guarantee the facility’s scalability
- Modular design based on 100- to 500-m² data rooms and 500Kw to 750Kw modules
- Energy performance commitments
- A guaranteed time to market of 18 months from design to handover
If the facility is expanded, we guarantee uninterrupted use of rooms in operation.
Targeted support in the field
- a strong presence in France and around the world: through the Group we have long-term operations in 80 countries and involvement in major projects that call for high-level technical skills
- differentiation through innovation at all stages of the project, from initial contact with the customer through design to execution, backed up by strong partnerships
- many years’ experience of managing complex projects, with highly motivated and skilled staff who enable us to perfectly meet our customers’ needs
Attentive to your every need, we have a team of 600 industrial experts in France, the UK and Canada assigned to design, engineering, commissioning and training, plus 3,000 employees assigned to execution and industrial installation.
Safety as a priority with trained, authorised and certified staff.
Obtaining ISO 9001 and 14001, OHSAS 18001, Qualifelec, Qualifoudre, ATD, Uptime Institute TIER-III-IV, APSAD, MASE, ATEX, BREEAM, HQE and LEED certifications.
Ongoing improvement of the process, compliance with security standards, quality of work, learning from feedback.
With a dense network of locations, we are a truly close partner, who is responsive, listens to you and is able to handle general projects.
360° energy performance offer
From the design phase, we contribute our skills, our expertise and our feedback. Rigorous audits, customised services and management tools such as Hypervision: bringing together the best assets to guarantee your buildings' sustainable energy performance.
Our latest case studies
- Bouygues Energies & Services were appointed to deliver a cold chain warehouse for Fisher Clinical Services Ltd.
- Bouygues Energies & Services were appointed as the Design & Build partner for the delivery of B. Braun Sterilog Ltd’s central sterilisation and disinfection facility.
- Design-and-build of the Telecity data centre in AubervilliersIndustry
- Design-and-build for Interxion of a state-of-the-art data centre with 9,300 m2 of data rooms.Industry
- The aim was to complete over a six-week period, with three months of prior preparation, the relocation of a production site, comprising three presses weighing more than 46 tonnes and all associated equipment, whilst it remained in operation.Industry
- Design-and-build of Virtus’ first data centre in the UK (Enfield)
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- The results of more than 3 years of work presented at the European Utility WeekThe international event on urban development.A successful handover had been completed for Phase 1 of VIRTUS Data Centres’ LONDON5 facility.
With Sun'R we have combined our skills to support Lamagistère in its energy transition.Axione becomes the 86th member of the altnet cooperative.Our goal : being innovative together.We will demonstrate that it is possible to put technology at the service of well-being!SIRO announces investment with joint venture to connect 10 towns to Its gigabit networkSmart management of public amenities will enable local authorities to improve their performance.
Mozambique faces electricity supply challenges due to limited infrastructure required to generate and evacuate power.Signing of a new contract with Equis, the first regional developer of renewable energiesAward for centralised technical management system of Marseille’s L2 bypassThe safety commission met on site and officially recommended that the building could open to the publicDelivery of 4 solar farms 100km to the north of BangkokNew latest-generation production site for a world leader in carbon fibre manufacturingAn exemplary project combining technical challenges, energy development and local involvementThree key aspects of the airport: operations centre, baggage and pass officeCreation and animation of dynamic trail of light showcasing 39 important sitesContract signed with Equis, leading developer of renewable energy in the region