Maintaining confidence in food
You face many challenges, such as guaranteeing the quality of your products, maintaining consumer confidence and loyalty, improving your productivity and reducing your costs. Choose a partner with thorough knowledge of the agrifood industry in order to optimise your industrial processes.
An effective response
Setting quality and performance targets, we will:
- standardise operating methods
- improve service quality and cut deadlines
- optimise maintenance
- revamp, adapt and relocate your production lines
Drawing on Group-wide expertise, Bouygues Energies & Services offers optimised, integrated solutions for buildings, infrastructure, utilities and processes.
Thinking up solutions together
From production and storage, palletisation and packaging to building works and maintenance, we are present throughout your value chain to:
- draw up your specifications
- carry out studies based on PID
- provide multi-technology turnkey solutions
Carrying out all-trades, multi-technology projects, we tap into various areas of expertise:
- Production processes: design and optimisation, feasibility and implementation studies, provision of equipment and installation or relocation, commissioning and maintenance
- Traceability systems: use and maintenance of traceability tools, upgrading or implementation of traceability systems
- Supervision software and systems
- Maintenance: predictive and programmed maintenance, shutdowns, upgrade and improvement plan, remote assistance
- Technical facilities: compressors, generators, inverters, power, gas and water supply
- Building services and equipment: lighting, safety, ventilation, heating, storage, sewage
- Building energy performance optimisation: design of technical solutions, implementation studies, works, maintenance, financial engineering with remuneration from savings
To ensure the success of your project, we provide you with comprehensive support from design to operation:
- Pre-emption of shutdowns and industrial relocation management
- Preparation of a turnkey solution (see diagram)
- Provision of tailored services: preliminary feasibility study, dismantling of machines and utilities, handling, transport, reassembly, construction of utilities and power networks, adaptation of lines, retrofitting and compliance
- Mobilisation of logistics expertise to ensure the restart of production with the same nameplate capacity: adaptation of robot movements and paths, equipment location plotting, alignment of machinery
- Technical training
- Technical manuals
- Change management support
- Procedures and processes
Optimum production line maintenance
- Mobilisation of a maintenance engineering department: start-up methods, standardisation, skills management, computer-assisted maintenance management, e‑learning
- Predictive, preventive and curative maintenance
- Contractualised commitments (resources, outcomes, expenditures)
A wealth of expertise on tap for your projects
- Power voltage and communications voltage electrical systems
- Control systems
- Industrial IT/MES
- CIM (Computer Integration Manufacturing)
- Robotics and cobotics
- Mechanical engineering & toolmaking
- Special machinery
- Process network piping
- Critical controlled environments
- Industrial relocation
- Industrial maintenance
Targeted support in the field
Bouygues Energies & Services can draw on solid assets in all its lines of business:
- a strong presence in France and around the world: through the Group we have long-term operations in 80 countries and are also involved in major projects that require high-level technical skills
- differentiation through innovation at all stages of the project, from initial contact with the customer through design to execution, backed up by strong partnerships
- many years’ experience of managing complex projects, with highly motivated and skilled staff who enable us to perfectly meet our customers’ needs
- a capacity to adapt to changing markets
- control of operational and financial risks
- solid financial results: the last ten years have demonstrated our capacity to generate sales growth while maintaining a good level of profitability, backed up by a healthy and robust financial structure
Attentive to your every need, we have a team of 600 industrial experts in France, the UK and Canada assigned to design, engineering, commissioning and training, plus 3,000 employees assigned to execution and industrial installation.
- Continuous improvement of the customer’s process and its operating safety, guaranteeing the long-term performance of facilities
- Compliance with your safety standards and regulatory requirements
- Robust, secure, safe and resilient facilities
- High-quality work by skilled and responsive staff based near your location
- A feedback loop to help standardise operating methods, improve service quality and optimise deadlines
An engineering department focuses specifically on industrial maintenance contracts:
- master plan, quality assurance plan, safeguarding plan, shared management tools, implementation of indicators
- computer-assisted maintenance management: installation and parameter setting,
- Lean Micro Innovation, FMECA, obsolescence studies, failure analysis, feasibility studies, etc.
- skills management: e-learning, assessment
For your industrial project, we seek out and implement the best available new technologies for even better performance, by:
- using BIM technologies (lien) to improve productivity
- studying the impact of the Internet of Things (IoT) to optimise your maintenance
- reducing your energy consumption
Together we define your 4.0 factory of the future (lien vers block INNOVATION => KFO) with a rigorous methodology…
…in the framework of a trust-based project approach:
Our latest case studies
- Our client required a highly controlled, ISO class 8 cleanroom for appropriate testing of the ExoMars Rover.
- The company produces sophisticated devices, which are used, among others, in food analysis and in the development of drugs.Industry
- Bouygues Energies & Services were appointed to deliver a cold chain warehouse for Fisher Clinical Services Ltd.
- Bouygues Energies & Services were appointed as the Design & Build partner for the delivery of B. Braun Sterilog Ltd’s central sterilisation and disinfection facility.
- Design-and-build of the Telecity data centre in AubervilliersIndustry
- Design-and-build for Interxion of a state-of-the-art data centre with 9,300 m2 of data rooms.Industry
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- After one year of work, the connected control centre at the heart of the OnDijon project was unveiledBecause preserving health and safety is and will remain the top priority.The Top Employers Institute acknowledges the quality of the company’s working conditions and its HR policies.Come and meet us to develop innovative energy solutions togetherHow is the OnDijon scheme progressing after one year ?The results of more than 3 years of work presented at the European Utility WeekThe international event on urban development.A successful handover had been completed for Phase 1 of VIRTUS Data Centres’ LONDON5 facility.
With Sun'R we have combined our skills to support Lamagistère in its energy transition.Axione becomes the 86th member of the altnet cooperative.Our goal : being innovative together.We will demonstrate that it is possible to put technology at the service of well-being!SIRO announces investment with joint venture to connect 10 towns to Its gigabit networkSmart management of public amenities will enable local authorities to improve their performance.
Mozambique faces electricity supply challenges due to limited infrastructure required to generate and evacuate power.Signing of a new contract with Equis, the first regional developer of renewable energiesAward for centralised technical management system of Marseille’s L2 bypassThe safety commission met on site and officially recommended that the building could open to the publicDelivery of 4 solar farms 100km to the north of BangkokNew latest-generation production site for a world leader in carbon fibre manufacturingAn exemplary project combining technical challenges, energy development and local involvementThree key aspects of the airport: operations centre, baggage and pass officeCreation and animation of dynamic trail of light showcasing 39 important sitesContract signed with Equis, leading developer of renewable energy in the region