THERMAL POWER PLANTS
Producing sustainable, reliable and efficient energy
Are you looking to produce energy reliably and efficiently? We support your power generation projects, bringing the resources and technology you need. Our unique contracts guarantee efficiency, transparency, controlled costs and compliance with deadlines.
An effective response
From new energy needs and environmental constraints to rising costs, you face new energy-related problems.
If you are looking for a reliable partner who can help to finance your project and support you in a fully transparent way, we offer you a comprehensive, tailored service which guarantees long-term efficiency, safety and innovation for your facility.
Thinking up solutions together
Bouygues Energies & Services brings the experience and guarantees of a leader in major construction projects. Access fully integrated solutions with a single contact point, in four stages:
- Design : feasibility study, proposal of innovative and sustainable solutions
- Execution : creation of technical and administrative documentation, provision of equipment, logistics, execution of works and installations
- Testing and commissioning : factory test, on-site tests, compliance tests, industrial commissioning, connection to the power grid
- Operation and maintenance : support for equipment monitoring and control, skills transfer.
We offer you a solution according to the required power range:
- a turnkey service with a single contact point
- a consortium with equipment suppliers for direct access to specialists throughout the plant’s lifetime
- mechanical and electrical specialists in partnership with equipment suppliers for large-scale projects
We offer you appropriate solutions, whatever your deadlines or your environmental or budgetary constraints, with the additional advantage of unique and fully transparent contracts that guarantee performance and efficiency.
- EPC – Engineering, Procurement & Construction: fully integrated and transparent turnkey solutions spanning design, project management, procurement and construction and including the best technologies, for maximum efficiency
- IPP – Independent Power Producer: to reduce your asset-management programmes and ensure reliable construction risk management through expert skills and know-how by taking part in the development of the project with you over the long term
Watch our video about the Galisbay thermal power plant project for EDF on Saint Martin
Targeted support in the field
Throughout your project, our people will work with you to:
- minimise the environmental impact
- make a positive contribution to the social and economic life of your region
- provide you with specific project teams
- innovate and offer you the best choice of technologies and partners
- offer tailored solutions from a totally neutral and independent standpoint
- guarantee performance and compliance with deadlines
Find out how the EDF power plant on Saint Martin was built
Securing your facilities
You need to guarantee the operability and continuity of your facilities. We offer a wide range of solutions and technologies, suited to your needs, for reliable backup and emergency plants.
Our latest case studies
- In an unprecedented context, we renovated the lighting on the main runway and taxiways. Our teams specialising in airport activity have worked with several companies.
- Piolenc, a town of 5,000 inhabitants located in the France, is home to the largest floating photovoltaic plant in Europe.
- Rehabilitation of two 400kV overhead power lines in Rhône valley
- Rural electrification project in Mozambique, powering 22,000 new homesEnergy
- 90kV high voltage double-circuit transmission line running between LONGONI and KAWENI delivered in MayotteEnergy
- 150km of electricity networks created to improve access to electricity in rural areas in Mali.Energy
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- Sustainability is a unifying theme and major partnerships are being established.Our UK team has been selected by VIRTUSfor the turnkey delivery of its LONDON7A day of interactive discussion about diversity and inclusion strategy.Round table to discuss about national and European support for the hydrogen industry.Project Manager Aaron Yule will lead the team in charge of transforming Ashford's lighting.Official opening ceremony of the new North Mole thermal power plantAfter 1 year of work, the connected control centre of the OnDijon project was unveiledBecause preserving health and safety is and will remain the top priority.The Top Employers Institute acknowledges the quality of the company’s working conditions and its HR policies.Come and meet us to develop innovative energy solutions togetherHow is the OnDijon scheme progressing after one year ?The results of more than 3 years of work presented at the European Utility WeekThe international event on urban development.A successful handover had been completed for Phase 1 of VIRTUS Data Centres’ LONDON5 facility.
With Sun'R we have combined our skills to support Lamagistère in its energy transition.Axione becomes the 86th member of the altnet cooperative.Our goal : being innovative together.We will demonstrate that it is possible to put technology at the service of well-being!SIRO announces investment with joint venture to connect 10 towns to Its gigabit networkSmart management of public amenities will enable local authorities to improve their performance.
Mozambique faces electricity supply challenges due to limited infrastructure required to generate and evacuate power.Signing of a new contract with Equis, the first regional developer of renewable energiesAward for centralised technical management system of Marseille’s L2 bypassThe safety commission met on site and officially recommended that the building could open to the publicDelivery of 4 solar farms 100km to the north of BangkokNew latest-generation production site for a world leader in carbon fibre manufacturingAn exemplary project combining technical challenges, energy development and local involvementThree key aspects of the airport: operations centre, baggage and pass officeCreation and animation of dynamic trail of light showcasing 39 important sitesContract signed with Equis, leading developer of renewable energy in the region