PHOTOVOLTAIC POWER PLANTS
Turnkey solar power
Looking for energy self-sufficiency? From the feasibility study to maintenance of your facilities, we support your projects for solar mega-plants, solar farms and photovoltaic plants. Together, we create clean, cheap and sustainable energy.
An effective response
Against a background of technological change and dwindling fossil fuel resources, we help you find solutions to meet growing demand for electricity. Using innovative and appropriate technologies, we develop renewable energies in compliance with legal and environmental requirements.
Thinking up solutions together
Bouygues Energies & Services guarantees measurable and sustainable outcomes throughout the process of developing, building and operating photovoltaic plants:
- feasibility study: impact and sunlight study, guarantee of the project’s technical feasibility
- administrative formalities and finance: help with preparing the project and putting together the financial package
- design of the solution: choice of equipment, design of ground plans and circuit diagrams, generation potential study
- execution of works: construction of buildings or ground works and execution of works on a turnkey or package basis
- commissioning and connection: compliance tests, connection to the power grid and operation
- maintenance in operational condition: maintenance of plant and equipment, monitoring, guarantee of the performance ratio and equipment availability rate
We offer a wide range of solutions and technologies to help you develop your projects for solar mega-plants, solar farms or photovoltaic plants, including ground or rooftop PV, standard PV, trackers, diesel/PV hybrid, boosted PV, energy storage, floating PV, concentrator photovoltaic (CPV), on-grid or off-grid, storage, etc.
Whatever the type of facility
- Ground-based solar farms
- Buildings (schools, housing, farm buildings)
- Logistics hubs and industrial facilities
- Car park canopies
- Shopping centres
- Brownfield sites (former quarry, landfill, etc.)
- Mining sites
Whatever the nature of your technical constraints
- Site topography
- Consumption profile for off-grid facilities
- Quality of the grid
Targeted support in the field
For your major EPC solar power plant projects, benefit in addition from:
- tried and tested experience on over 130 completed projects
- a capacity to carry out assignments anywhere in the world, from Asia and Oceania to Africa and Europe
- our long-term operation and maintenance services, including long-term performance commitments
- project finance support, through IPP contracts and long-term PPA (Power Purchase Agreements)
Our latest case studies
- Rehabilitation of two 400kV overhead power lines in Rhône valleyEnergy
- Rural electrification project in Mozambique, powering 22,000 new homesEnergy
- 90kV high voltage double-circuit transmission line running between LONGONI and KAWENI delivered in MayotteEnergy
- 150km of electricity networks created to improve access to electricity in rural areas in Mali.Energy
- Two 225kV extra high voltage overhead power lines to be built between Argentière and Serre Ponçon and between Grisolles and PralongEnergy
- Upgrade of Addis Ababa’s power network in Ethiopia.Energy
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- How is the OnDijon scheme progressing after one year ?The results of more than 3 years of work presented at the European Utility WeekThe international event on urban development.A successful handover had been completed for Phase 1 of VIRTUS Data Centres’ LONDON5 facility.
With Sun'R we have combined our skills to support Lamagistère in its energy transition.Axione becomes the 86th member of the altnet cooperative.Our goal : being innovative together.We will demonstrate that it is possible to put technology at the service of well-being!SIRO announces investment with joint venture to connect 10 towns to Its gigabit networkSmart management of public amenities will enable local authorities to improve their performance.
Mozambique faces electricity supply challenges due to limited infrastructure required to generate and evacuate power.Signing of a new contract with Equis, the first regional developer of renewable energiesAward for centralised technical management system of Marseille’s L2 bypassThe safety commission met on site and officially recommended that the building could open to the publicDelivery of 4 solar farms 100km to the north of BangkokNew latest-generation production site for a world leader in carbon fibre manufacturingAn exemplary project combining technical challenges, energy development and local involvementThree key aspects of the airport: operations centre, baggage and pass officeCreation and animation of dynamic trail of light showcasing 39 important sitesContract signed with Equis, leading developer of renewable energy in the region