Recognised by ENEDIS for our “Health-Safety” commitments
Because preserving health and safety is and will remain the top priority, the teams at Pons (Charente-Maritime) in France, decided to take up the challenge launched by Enedis.
The aim was to compete with the 150 participants at the third annual Poitou-Charentes Prevention Olympics.
A challenge open to companies
For the first time in three years, Enedis opened up the challenge to other companies in the same business sector, and to its own employees. It is an opportunity to discuss and exchange on the security culture whilst getting to work with other professions.
The big winners in the challenge
Our three employees who participated put in sterling performances, winning first prize in two of the technical tests: connecting an underground cable to a service box and fitting a Linky hub in a high-up location.
They stood out thanks to their expertise and their command of the 12 fundamentals of the Group's health and safety policy, particularly with regard to wearing PPE, risk analysis, collective protection and working at height.
We share the same Health and Safety objectives as Enedis. This challenge was bound to be rewarding for us as discussing the relevant issues is a good way to achieve “zero accident”. We can be proud of having been recognised and rewarded by our client Enedis, said Gino Sobota, team director for the Pons site in Poitou-Charentes.
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- The Top Employers Institute acknowledges the quality of the company’s working conditions and its HR policies.
- Come and meet us to develop innovative energy solutions together
- How is the OnDijon scheme progressing after one year ?
- The results of more than 3 years of work presented at the European Utility Week
- The international event on urban development.
- A successful handover had been completed for Phase 1 of VIRTUS Data Centres’ LONDON5 facility.
- With Sun'R we have combined our skills to support Lamagistère in its energy transition.
- Axione becomes the 86th member of the altnet cooperative.
- Our goal : being innovative together.
- We will demonstrate that it is possible to put technology at the service of well-being!
- SIRO announces investment with joint venture to connect 10 towns to Its gigabit network
- Smart management of public amenities will enable local authorities to improve their performance.
- Mozambique faces electricity supply challenges due to limited infrastructure required to generate and evacuate power.
- Signing of a new contract with Equis, the first regional developer of renewable energies
- Award for centralised technical management system of Marseille’s L2 bypass
- The safety commission met on site and officially recommended that the building could open to the public
- Delivery of 4 solar farms 100km to the north of Bangkok
- New latest-generation production site for a world leader in carbon fibre manufacturing
- An exemplary project combining technical challenges, energy development and local involvement
- Three key aspects of the airport: operations centre, baggage and pass office
- Creation and animation of dynamic trail of light showcasing 39 important sites
- Contract signed with Equis, leading developer of renewable energy in the region
- Five buildings comprising several operating theatres and 250 beds