Illuminating solution for Abidjan
The Ivory Coast power company CIE is using City NMS® for 1,120 lighting points as part of an innovative solution to facilitate the operation of the street lighting network and reduce energy consumption.
% is the targeted average reduction in energy consumption
million people live in the city
Bouygues Energies & Services proposed the installation of Citybox®, its innovative solution for the city’s smart street lighting system that does not require additional civil engineering work. Abidjan already had the NMS system, which is the first building block to developing urban services via the Citybox solution.
Bouygues Energies & Services deployed all of its expertise on this project in order to provide the best possible lighting for the city by combining comfort for the inhabitants with reduced energy consumption.
Our latest case studies
- Bouygues Energies & Services partners with Highways England to widen part of the busiest motorway in Europe.Cities and Regions
- Bouygues Energies & Services partners with the London Borough of Lambeth to install LED Lanterns.Cities and Regions
- A legacy developed for everyone's pleasure, today... and tomorrow!Cities and Regions
- A 30% reduction in power consumption by 2020Cities and Regions
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- Our UK team has been selected by VIRTUSfor the turnkey delivery of its LONDON7A day of interactive discussion about diversity and inclusion strategy.Round table to discuss about national and European support for the hydrogen industry.Project Manager Aaron Yule will lead the team in charge of transforming Ashford's lighting.Official opening ceremony of the new North Mole thermal power plantAfter 1 year of work, the connected control centre of the OnDijon project was unveiledBecause preserving health and safety is and will remain the top priority.The Top Employers Institute acknowledges the quality of the company’s working conditions and its HR policies.Come and meet us to develop innovative energy solutions togetherHow is the OnDijon scheme progressing after one year ?The results of more than 3 years of work presented at the European Utility WeekThe international event on urban development.A successful handover had been completed for Phase 1 of VIRTUS Data Centres’ LONDON5 facility.
With Sun'R we have combined our skills to support Lamagistère in its energy transition.Axione becomes the 86th member of the altnet cooperative.Our goal : being innovative together.We will demonstrate that it is possible to put technology at the service of well-being!SIRO announces investment with joint venture to connect 10 towns to Its gigabit networkSmart management of public amenities will enable local authorities to improve their performance.
Mozambique faces electricity supply challenges due to limited infrastructure required to generate and evacuate power.Signing of a new contract with Equis, the first regional developer of renewable energiesAward for centralised technical management system of Marseille’s L2 bypassThe safety commission met on site and officially recommended that the building could open to the publicDelivery of 4 solar farms 100km to the north of BangkokNew latest-generation production site for a world leader in carbon fibre manufacturingAn exemplary project combining technical challenges, energy development and local involvementThree key aspects of the airport: operations centre, baggage and pass officeCreation and animation of dynamic trail of light showcasing 39 important sitesContract signed with Equis, leading developer of renewable energy in the region