General commercial offering
Let's design comfortable, sustainable and high-performance buildings together
For commercial buildings that are conducive to efficiency at work, we develop comfortable environments, with high-performance, innovative services. We undertake to ensure the quality of your infrastructure and your occupants' satisfaction at all stages of your project.
An effective response
Studies, construction, maintenance and operation... at each stage of your project, you have support from an expert to guarantee:
- optimal energy performance
- the best comfort and innovative services for occupants
- the value of the property asset
Thinking up solutions together
Bouygues Energies & Services supports you with your entire project or a specific component: electrical engineering, climate engineering or telecoms infrastructure.
We listen to you throughout the project so we can build customised answers together:
- Audit of what exists and requirements in an approach to understand occupants' expectations: organisation, working methods, dedicated spaces, mobility and connectivity to information systems.
- Analysis of existing buildings or your construction projects to optimise expected technical infrastructure: energy performance, level of comfort and practicality, optimisation of operating budgets and regulatory compliance.
- A performance contract offered to support the construction of works.
- Site operation and maintenance in compliance with comfort and energy performance goals, with customised facility management.
- Innovation via staff training and awareness-raising programmes, to support the performance and sustainability of operation.
From design to operation, we perform:
- Climate engineering and electrical works
- IT and telecommunication infrastructure works
- Multi-modal maintenance
- Services to occupants
- Energetic performance
Targeted support in the field
From the analysis of your requirements, we deploy our experts throughout your project to:
- Size the communication infrastructure, optimise energy performance and meet users' expectations for services
- Design suitable solutions and an implementation plan
- Draft an effective service contract
- Deploy customised infrastructure and services within a controlled lead time
- Manage responsive maintenance
- Offer innovative and sustainable solutions in terms of Computer Aided Facility Management (CAFM), mobility solutions and connected equipment to guarantee predictive maintenance
- Support you over time with a performance commitment, annual reporting and recommendations on an ongoing basis
For all your projects, we make our commitments contractual over the long term via Public-Private Partnerships (PPP) or Design-Build-Operate-Maintain (DBOM) contracts.
Teams in close geographical proximity throughout your contract.
Quantified commitments guaranteed by contract.
NF Bâtiments tertiaires neufs (French standard for new commercial buildings), HQE, BREEAM International new Construction 2016, ISSEO charter, WELL Building Standard.
Optimised waste management, selective sorting of inert waste, ordinary industrial waste, special industrial waste, metal and packaging and carbon footprint.
360° energy performance offer
From the design phase, we contribute our skills, our expertise and our feedback. Rigorous audits, customised services and management tools such as Hypervision: bringing together the best assets to guarantee your buildings' sustainable energy performance.
Our latest case studies
- Since its completion, the Prime Tower has been the symbol of the city of Zurich. Bouygues Energies & Services is an integral provider of infrastructure and technical facility management services.Buildings
- Humber River Hospital is benefitting from cutting-edge technologies that mean it can offer high-quality.Buildings
- We work in partnership with Broomfield Hospital to deliver Hard Facilities Management, Lifecycle and HelpDesk Services.Buildings
- 25 images per second CCTV video for increased security at Stade de FranceBuildings
- Operation of all technical and infrastructure FM for Switzerland’s largest shopping centre.Buildings
- Transformation and renovation of Paris-Bercy sports stadium into a more spacious and modular venue.Buildings
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- After one year of work, the connected control centre at the heart of the OnDijon project was unveiledBecause preserving health and safety is and will remain the top priority.The Top Employers Institute acknowledges the quality of the company’s working conditions and its HR policies.Come and meet us to develop innovative energy solutions togetherHow is the OnDijon scheme progressing after one year ?The results of more than 3 years of work presented at the European Utility WeekThe international event on urban development.A successful handover had been completed for Phase 1 of VIRTUS Data Centres’ LONDON5 facility.
With Sun'R we have combined our skills to support Lamagistère in its energy transition.Axione becomes the 86th member of the altnet cooperative.Our goal : being innovative together.We will demonstrate that it is possible to put technology at the service of well-being!SIRO announces investment with joint venture to connect 10 towns to Its gigabit networkSmart management of public amenities will enable local authorities to improve their performance.
Mozambique faces electricity supply challenges due to limited infrastructure required to generate and evacuate power.Signing of a new contract with Equis, the first regional developer of renewable energiesAward for centralised technical management system of Marseille’s L2 bypassThe safety commission met on site and officially recommended that the building could open to the publicDelivery of 4 solar farms 100km to the north of BangkokNew latest-generation production site for a world leader in carbon fibre manufacturingAn exemplary project combining technical challenges, energy development and local involvementThree key aspects of the airport: operations centre, baggage and pass officeCreation and animation of dynamic trail of light showcasing 39 important sitesContract signed with Equis, leading developer of renewable energy in the region