For sustainable energy performance
Ventilation, air conditioning, heating, hydraulic networks, fluid distribution, smoke extraction... No matter how complex your project is, you can rely on our recognised experts, our tried and tested methodology and our innovative tools to guarantee a better working environment.
An effective response
- Improving conditions for office occupants
- Enhancing your properties and making them sustainable
- Meeting regulatory constraints and environmental standards
- Creating the conditions for optimal energy performance
- Making savings on maintenance and operating costs
Thinking up solutions together
Develop more comfortable and safer installations with a comprehensive range of services:
- Building the air conditioning, heating, ventilation, smoke extraction (high-rise and public-access buildings in particular), plumbing, special fluids and sprinkling installations
- Design and construction study: dimensions, heat balance and regulatory calculations
- HVACe expert assessment: electricity and automation/regulation studies, in-house development, handover to the operator of commissioned installations
- Additional customised services: maintenance and repairs, regulatory visits, modification works, safety solutions
With Bouygues Energies & Services, benefit from recognised expertise in controlled critical environments.
Our experts study, develop and maintain your projects in Industrial fields of activity such as pharmacy, chemistry, automotive, defence, nuclear or health and research:
- Energy audit
- Services in all trades
- Maintenance contract with a performance obligation
Find out here about the renovation project for Challenger, the Bouygues Construction headquarters. Two goals: strengthen site energy performance and improve comfort for occupants. Bouygues Energies & Services has dedicated all its expertise to making Challenger a positive energy building.
Targeted support in the field
Our Climate Engineering experts support you on a daily basis and provide you with useful innovations to digitalise your project's design and monitoring:
- COMET enables management of all the documents necessary for the monitoring and progress of construction on the site (studies, self-checking and commissioning) from any location and in total transparency.
- eDOE is a multi-functional IT tool that enables one to easily find all the up-to-date paperless documents (via web access) that are necessary for operation and management.
- BIM: (Building Information Modelling) is for optimising and anticipating choices and managing technical and organisational interfaces to reduce the work lead times and costs.
Illustration of the BIM application in the Accor Hotels Arena renovation project: complex building and very tight deadlines. Find out about this performance from the accounts of three employees, at the heart of this unique project.
For all your projects, we make our commitments contractual over the long term via Global Energy Performance Markets :
Teams in close geographical proximity to guarantee response times and equipment availability.
Optimised waste management, selective sorting of inert waste, ordinary industrial waste, special industrial waste, metal and packaging and Carbon Footprint.
Access to all the documentary and works progress data.
NF Bâtiments tertiaires neufs (French standard for new commercial buildings), HQE, BREEAM International new Construction 2016, ISSEO charter, WELL Building Standard.
Design, build and operate
To guarantee the comfort and energy performance of your buildings, let's study all your project's phases together: requirements analysis, facility management services, infrastructure optimisation and operational performance.
Our latest case studies
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- Our UK team has been selected by VIRTUSfor the turnkey delivery of its LONDON7A day of interactive discussion about diversity and inclusion strategy.Round table to discuss about national and European support for the hydrogen industry.Project Manager Aaron Yule will lead the team in charge of transforming Ashford's lighting.Official opening ceremony of the new North Mole thermal power plantAfter 1 year of work, the connected control centre of the OnDijon project was unveiledBecause preserving health and safety is and will remain the top priority.The Top Employers Institute acknowledges the quality of the company’s working conditions and its HR policies.Come and meet us to develop innovative energy solutions togetherHow is the OnDijon scheme progressing after one year ?The results of more than 3 years of work presented at the European Utility WeekThe international event on urban development.A successful handover had been completed for Phase 1 of VIRTUS Data Centres’ LONDON5 facility.
With Sun'R we have combined our skills to support Lamagistère in its energy transition.Axione becomes the 86th member of the altnet cooperative.Our goal : being innovative together.We will demonstrate that it is possible to put technology at the service of well-being!SIRO announces investment with joint venture to connect 10 towns to Its gigabit networkSmart management of public amenities will enable local authorities to improve their performance.
Mozambique faces electricity supply challenges due to limited infrastructure required to generate and evacuate power.Signing of a new contract with Equis, the first regional developer of renewable energiesAward for centralised technical management system of Marseille’s L2 bypassThe safety commission met on site and officially recommended that the building could open to the publicDelivery of 4 solar farms 100km to the north of BangkokNew latest-generation production site for a world leader in carbon fibre manufacturingAn exemplary project combining technical challenges, energy development and local involvementThree key aspects of the airport: operations centre, baggage and pass officeCreation and animation of dynamic trail of light showcasing 39 important sitesContract signed with Equis, leading developer of renewable energy in the region